John Frost is a man that represents the blue collar worker. Honest, hard working and with a lotta backbone. This son of a soldier has been working hard over the last year to finish up his official debut album, “Love, Life, Trials and Tribulations”.
John grew up travelling around the globe and can be called a citizen of the world, and is sharing his wisdoms of life and love on this album. Love, Life.. became an album in the truest sense of the word, lyrics with topics grabbed straight out of life, a fantastic and coherent musical backdrop, and enjoyable from beginning to end. Oh, and congrats to the good people over at Super Nice Music with their 1 year anniversary!
1. Overdue (Intro) 01:36
2. Tough Love 02:23
3. Back & Forth 02:46
4. The Journey ft. Cedric Salah 04:03
5. Gimme That 03:27
6. Remember The Days ft. Sel 03:04
7. Distinguished ft. HP 02:55
8. Too High ft. Cedric Salah 03:09
9. Time Is Tickin’ (Paperchase) ft. Front Porch Poets & HP 03:38
10. Love Life ft. MadEye & Sel 03:44
11. Pain & Regrets ft. Cedric Salah (Bonus Track) 05:46