A few years back J. Rawls and ParanormL met in Japan and they made the excellent choice to collaborate, with this mixtape as first official result. On the mixtape you hear some tracks off the upcoming ‘P&J Project’ album, some remakes of classics, collaborations and songs you might’ve heard before. The mixtape is hosted by J. Rawls and we guarantee serious dopeness through your speakers when you download this.
As a prequel to the upcoming full length album ‘P&J Project’, producer J. Rawls and emcee ParanormL bring you this mixtape in collaboration with The Find Magazine.
01. P&J Project – What’s That?
02. Black Star – Brown Skin Lady (Prod. J. Rawls)
03. The ParanormL – Keep It Moving (Prod. Freddie Joachim)
04. Lone Catalyst – Due Process (ft. Talib Kweli)
05. The ParanormL – Ask Your Self (Eccy Remix)
06. J. Rawls & Holmskillit – With U (Luv)
07. The ParanormL – Star Seeds (Prod. K-Murdock)
08. Lone Catalyst – Hustle
09. P&J Project – Tokyo Drifting
10. Sevent Heaven Planets – Don’t Sweat (Prod. Freddie Joachim)
11. J. Rawls – Bailar (ft. Aloe Blacc)
12. The ParanormL – Shapes Of Jazz (ft. Tableek)
13. The ParanormL – Only U (Unofficial Promo Remix)
14. J. Rawls – A Tribute To Jazz
15. P&J Project – Exellence (ft. Neila)
16. The ParanormL – Transcendence
On this mixtape you hear some tracks off the upcoming ‘P&J Project’ album, some remakes of classics, brand new tracks, collaborations with a variety of artists and some songs you might’ve heard before. The mixtape is hosted by J. Rawls and we guarantee serious dopeness through your speakers when you download this.
J. Rawls is known for his topnotch, often jazz-orientated, productions. Combine that with ParanormL’s exquisite flow and you have one hell of a musical collaboration. Don’t sleep on this people, great jazzy vibes with a variety of tracks and collaborations. Stay tuned on The Find Mag.com for more news about the upcoming album P&J Project.